Terms & Conditions
Last Modified on 28th AUGUST 2018
If you are accessing Zingura Play Platform terms of services shall apply and there may be additional terms by mobile application of Apple’s play store, Android, from time to time which will govern the use of mobile application.
By using Zingura Play Platform, you signify your acceptance of Terms of Services. If you do not agree or are not comfortable with terms described herein, your only remedy is to discontinue use of Zingura Play mobile app. We reserve the right, to modify Terms of Services at any time.
These Terms of services of the website located at URL https://zinguraplay.com/page/terms-conditions and mobile application under the brand name “ZinguraPlay” is in between TRIZIN INFOTECH PVT LTD hereinafter or “We” or “Us” or “Our”) a company incorporated under laws of India having it’s corporate office at Unit No. 310, 3rd Floor, Star Tower, Sector-30, Gurgaon-122001 and the users (hereinafter “you” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “User” ).
Zingura Play is a mobile gaming application wherein the user can win zings(" digital credits"), cash prizes and products as listed on the platform while predicting the winning team/ highest scorer. The Services provided are for personal and non-commercial use only. User acknowledges that Zingura Play does not have any personal information that the User has not provided knowingly on the platform.
- RULES OF THE GAME(S)
- Through the Platform, the Company offers Users to make predictions on live sports-matches on their favorite team/player (“Games”).
- GAME OF SKILL
- You acknowledge, agree and confirm that the Games described above are games of skill as the success of the Participants in such Games depends predominantly on their relative knowledge of inter alia the following information/data, and the manner in which You interpret and utilize such information/data while participating in a Game:
- the game of cricket, or any other sport on which the event may be based on;
- statistics and sports-persons’ past records and performances; and
- the average performance of real-life sports-persons in a particular territory, under certain conditions and/or in certain formats.
- By participating in such Game(s), You acknowledge and agree that You are participating in a game of skill.
- Legality of Game of Skill
Games of skill are legal, as they are excluded from the ambit of Indian gambling legislations including, the Public Gambling Act of 1867.The Indian Supreme Court in the cases of State of Andhra Pradesh v. K Satyanarayana (AIR 1968 SC 825) and KR Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu (AIR 1996 SC 1153) has held that a game in which success depends predominantly upon the superior knowledge, training, attention, experience and adroitness of the player shall be classified as a game of skill.
The bidding is done on games of skill as success of Participants depends primarily on their superior knowledge of the games, knowledge of players' relative form, players' performance in a particular territory, conditions and/or format, attention and dedication towards the Contest(s) and adroitness in playing the Contest(s). The Contest(s) also requires Participants to field well-balanced sides with limited resources and make substitutions at appropriate times to gain the maximum points.
By participating in this Contest(s), each Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a game of skill.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES AS REGARDS ELIGIBILITY OF THE USER
- By participating in any Game on the Platform, You represent and warrant that:
- You are a resident of India;
- At the time of accessing the Platform and/or entering into a Game, You are physically located in India in a jurisdiction in which participation in the Game is not prohibited by any Applicable Law;
- You are not an employee of the Company; and if You are an employee of the Company, You shall access and use the Platform and/or participate in a Game ONLY for the sole purpose of testing the Users’ experience of the Game and/or any functionality of the Platform, and shall not be offered/entitled to win any prize(s);
- If you do not meet the eligibility requirements of this Clause, then You are not authorized to use the Platform;
- You shall not, at any point of time, access and/use the Platform to carry out any activity of money laundering; and
- The Company may require You to provide documentary proof that You are eligible to access and use the Platform and participate in the Games pursuant to, prior to You receiving a prize. This may include identity and address proof documents and other bank account related details. The time period within which You are required to provide such documents, after the declaration of the Winners, shall also be communicated at the time of such declaration. To the extent the Company requests You to do so, and You fail to do so within a specified time as communicated in the official communication from the Company, or if the Company otherwise determines that You do not meet the eligibility requirements, or that any information provided by You is false/ inaccurate, in addition to any rights that the Company may have in law or equity, the Company reserves the right to terminate Your Account and withhold or revoke the awarding of any prizes associated with such Account. In such a situation, the prizes will be forfeited, and not distributed to any other Users. Such a breach of the representations of the Game, also result in You forfeiting all the Virtual Currency remaining in Your Account as on such date.
- You may establish, maintain, use and control only one Account on the Platform. In the event the Company determines that You have opened, maintained, used or controlled more than one Account, in addition to any other rights that the Company may have, the Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate any or all of Your Accounts (defined below) and terminate, withhold or revoke the awarding of any prizes. Such a breach may, in the case of Paid Format of the Game, also result in You forfeiting all the Virtual Currency remaining in Your Account as on such date.
- The Company employees may use the Platform and/or participate in the Game(s) ONLY for the purpose of testing the User experience and functionalities of the Platform. Subject to this, the employees of the Company are not eligible to participate in any Games and shall in no event be entitled to any prize. Such employees shall not disclose any information or part thereof that is confidential in nature, or which they are privy to in their capacity of being an employee of the Company (including any information relating to the Company, its business, its employees, the Game(s) and any underlying software or algorithm, the Platform or other media on which the Games and information relating to the Games would be hosted) to any third party, including their relatives and friends, whether during the term of their employment with the Company or at any time thereafter, except to the extent necessary to discharge their duties as an employee of the Company.
- Consultants of the Company may play the Games without limitation, but only if: (i) their arrangement with the Company does not permit them to have any access to non-public Platform data or any other data not made available to all Users on the Platform; and (ii) they do not receive any other advantages in their use of the Platform.
- Athletes, coaches and other team management, team support personnel (e.g. without limitation, team physicians) and team owners related to the real-life sports teams, may participate in any Game(s) ONLY if: (i) the Game(s) are not corresponding to a Sporting Event in which the real-life sports team(s) that they are associated with, are participating, as this could provide them with an unfair advantage over other Participants; and (ii) they do not undertake any action which may influence the Sporting Event or the outcome thereof in any manner. Umpires, tournament/league employees, franchise team officials, and other individuals, who through an ownership interest or game-related employment, can influence any real-life Sporting Event, are likewise ineligible to participate in any Game corresponding to such real-life Sporting Event.
- After you have registered on our website, it is your sole responsibility to make sure that you do not share your passwords with anybody, be it your friends, family members, third party, etc. We are not responsible if your user account is logged in or accessed by anybody by using your password.
9. TECHNICAL FAILURES
It is possible that you may face disruptions, including, but not limited to errors, disconnection or inferences in communication in the Internet services, software or hardware that you have used to avail our services. Therefore, it should be clear that 'The Platform' is not responsible for such factors in the disruption in the services and you take full responsibility with complete knowledge for any risk of loss or damages caused due to interruption of services for any such reasons.
10. SOFTWARE USAGE
It is strictly forbidden for anyone to use our software for commercial use. The software is only meant for personal entertainment to play games. You are required to use your account only for playing games and should not attempt to manipulate, decode, modify, disassemble, decompile, reverse or re-engineer our software in any manner. Any attempt to use of artificial intelligence that include without limitation, ‘robots’, in connection to our games and software is forbidden strictly. All the actions that you perform must be executed by you, only through user interface that is accessible on our website.
All the online content, materials and information on our website are collectively referred to as ‘Content’. It includes a wide range of online items like images, designs, multimedia clips, graphics, logos, information, text content, games, software, animation, marks, hyperlinks, and pictures. These content, whether or not belonging to us, are thus protected and secured by applicable intellectual property rights. In addition, we are free to record and use, in any manner whatsoever, all chat content, images, emails, recommendations sent by any member or user while playing games, as they form a part of the Content.
We would also like to inform you that our website may contain information about third parties and have hyperlinks to them. Therefore, we would like to inform you that we are not responsible in any manner about the implied warranty to the quality, integrity or accuracy of the content that belong to the third party websites. You may rely on the content of the third party that is posted solely at your judgment, risk, and liability. When you visit such content, you will be subject to applicable terms and conditions. We will like to declare that we do not control and are not responsible for any content belonging to third party websites, as the hyperlink does not always necessarily mean endorsement of other party website by us.
When you register with us, you will receive notifications regarding special offers, updates, contests, account activity details and others through SMS, email and direct mail.
All the details of various promotions are available in the Promotions section on the website. Each promotion has its own terms and conditions, which are clearly explained in their individual pages.
All the games, contests, mentioned under the Promotions section may be discontinued or get cancelled without prior notice. Zingura Play is not responsible or liable for such cancellation whatsoever, except the refund of applicable entry fee. The decision of management is final and binding in case of any disputes.
Acceptance of a prize by the Winner constitutes permission for Zingura Play to use the Winner's name, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any further permissions or consents and / or additional compensation whatsoever.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Zingura Play accepts no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties in relation to the prizes.
- Users shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to their access of Zingura Play App by conducting an illegal act or due to non-conformity with these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations in relation to Zingura Play, including provision of incorrect address or other personal details.
In accordance to the extent which is permitted by law, and in the humble consideration for allowing you to take part in the activity of online games, you hereby agree with full knowledge to indemnify, defend and save and hold us harmless to the complete extent of all awards and benefits, disbursements, litigation cost and reasonable fee of the attorney that we may have to incur or suffer in connection therewith including any sort of direct or indirect or consequential losses that may refer to any loss of profit and reputation that can arise from any claim, suits, taxes, actions, cause of actions, damages, penalties, injuries, expenses, demands, interest and/or awards imposed, brought or asserted against us by any person who has a connection with:
- Access of your user account by using your username or password by any other person to use our games services with or without your authorization
- Instances of use, misuse or abuse of your user account on our Application/ website in any way whatsoever
- Offensive, illegal or defamatory conduct, demeanour or acts carried out by any player that are intended to mislead, defame and threaten, or cause obscene, illegal or inaccurate actions, even if originating from another player who is using your own account
- Cause infringement of other parties’ intellectual property rights by publishing any content on the website/app.
- Disruptions like technical failures, disconnections, defects, interruptions, system breakdowns, manipulations in data transmission, corruption of data or its loss, failure in communication lines, distributed and constant denial of service attacks, and virus or other unfavourable or adverse instances of technology in connection with your access to or the use of our services to play on the website
16. BREACH AND CONSEQUENCES
If we have evidence of breach of our Terms of Service through our investigations or reasonable belief that your continued access to our website is deleterious or detrimental to the interests of 'The Platform' or our users or the general public, then we reserve our sole discretion to take one or all of the actions mentioned below:
- Cause permanent suspension of your user account on our website
- Forfeit the amount of cash balance left in your account
- Demand and order damages for breach of Terms of Service and take required civil actions to recover damages
- Initiate steps of prosecution for damages and violation that is equivalent to offences in law
- Cause restriction to access our games to users who are suspected in cases of cheating or colluding
- Bar you from playing or registering in the future, as we reserve full discretion to restrict you from playing our online games
The action taken by us will be solely due to your breach of our Terms of Service; the action shall be final and decisive that will be binding on you. Any action taken by us will be without prejudice to our other rights and remedies that are mentioned and available in law or equity.
16. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Service, including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. Other product and company names that are mentioned on the Service may be trademarks of their respective owners. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under this Agreement.
16. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The courts of competent jurisdiction at Gurgaon shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the Zingura Play, the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the User(s). All such issues and questions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
In the event of any legal dispute (which may be a legal issue or question) which may arise, the party raising the dispute shall provide a written notification ("Notification") to the other party. On receipt of Notification, the parties shall first try to resolve the dispute through discussions. In the event that the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within fifteen (15) days of receipt of Notification, the dispute shall be settled by arbitration.
The place of arbitration shall be Gurgaon, Haryana. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time.
The arbitration award will be final and binding on the Parties, and each Party will bear its own costs of arbitration and equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless the arbitral tribunal decides otherwise. The arbitrator shall be entitled to pass interim orders and awards, including the orders for specific performance and such orders would be enforceable in competent courts. The arbitrator shall give a reasoned award.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall prevent Zingura Play from seeking and obtaining interim or permanent equitable or injunctive relief, or any other relief available to safeguard Zingura Play’s interest prior to, during or following the filing of arbitration proceedings or pending the execution of a decision or award in connection with any arbitration proceedings from any court having jurisdiction to grant the same. The pursuit of equitable or injunctive relief shall not constitute a waiver on the part of Zingura Play to pursue any remedy for monetary damages through the arbitration described herein.
19. MODIFICATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE
We can amend these Terms of Service at any time and will update these Terms of Service in the event of any such amendments. It is your sole responsibility to check the Site or App from time to time to view any such changes in the Agreement. If you continue to use the Service, you signify your agreement to our revisions to these Terms of Service. However, we will notify you of material chances to the terms by posting a notice on our homepage and/or sending an email to the email address you provided to us upon registration. For this additional reason, you should keep your contact and profile information current. Any changes to these Terms (other than as set forth in this paragraph) or waiver of our rights hereunder shall not be valid or effective except in a written agreement bearing the physical signature of one of our officers. No purported waiver or modification of this Agreement by us via telephonic or email communications shall be valid.
ELIGIBILITY AND ACCOUNT CREATION
- To be eligible to play on Zingura Play, you must be :
- At least 18 years of age in your jurisdiction.
- You must not be a resident of Assam or Telangana or Odisha(as these states prevent its citizens to participate in Game of Skill platforms).
- Usernames: You need to create a username and add a profile picture to your account when playing on Zingura Play
- You are not allowed to create accounts with the phrase “Zingura” in their username. Zingura Play reserves the right to change the names of such accounts.
- You are also not allowed to have usernames which are offensive or promotes a commercial venture. The requirement to change will be determined at Zingura Play’s sole discretion, and if requests are ignored, Zingura Play may unilaterally change a player’s user name.
- Users are required to create user accounts through logging with their FB & Gmail accounts. Zingura Play doesn’t not have the ability to create a user account directly on its platform.
- Note: Your FB & Gmail accounts are the only way to login through the game. In case you lose the password to those accounts, we will not be able to help you out.
- We will also not entertain any requests to change the login account details.
- One user account should correspond to a unique phone number for login and payTM. Users will not be allowed to register if the phone number is already registered in the app as login/paytm phone number of another account.
- Usage of scripts to create users is not allowed on Zingura Play.
Any kind of violation with respect to the eligibility criteria & other rules above, may result in in your access to our service being prohibited or withdrawn, along with disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prizes. We may even steps to further blocks IPs & IMEI numbers.
- Users have to upload their predictions before the deadline (as indicated by the start-time of the match in the app or the countdown timer next to the match). Users will not be allowed to make predictions past the deadline.
- Change of match timings:
- We will strive to prepone/postpone match timings to closely reflect the actual start of the live match. However, it is not guaranteed.
- Zingura Play will strive to inform the users of any change in match timings, particularly pre-ponements. However, it may not always be possible. We advise the users to make their predictions as and when decide to join a contest rather than waiting till the end. We will not refund users for preponement unless the preponement happened while user was making his prediction.
- Once a match has begun on the app - we will not push out the match again. This is done to keep the game fair and not allow users to view predictions of their competitors.
- A prediction once made can be changed till the start of the match on the app.
1. Redeemable AND Non-Redeemable ZINGS
l. Non- Redeemable Zings
- The promo zings includes all the rewards being offered by us, ZINGURA PLAY under various promotional activities such as daily logins, referrals, joining bonus & etc.
- Zings purchased through our App
lI. Redeemable Zings
Zings earned by winning a bid (Redeemable Zings= Zings Earned – Non-Redeemable zings)
- Each Bid has some win profits as illustrated below:
- Team Bid: Who will win the match? Team 1 or Team 2
- Win Profit for Team 1= Total no of zings bid on Team 2 / Total no of zings bid on Team 1
- Win Profit of Team 2 = Total no of zings bid on Team 1 / Total no of zings bid on Team 2
- Team 1: 5000 zings (8000/5000 = 1.6x) Team 2: 8000 zings (5000/8000= 0.63x) and you have placed a bid of 1500 zings on Team 1 and you won the bid, then you will receive (1500 x 1.6 = 2400 zings).
- The bid amount placed of 1500 zings will be sent back to your Zings Account Balance, and win profit of 2400 zings will be available on your My Bids Page.
- On every bid won, Zingura Play charges 10% professional fees, i.e., from 2400 zings won, you will receive 2160 zings - 240 is the 10% professional zings.).
- The Win Profit can be redeemed in two ways: Zings or Zings Cash.
- When you redeem this profit as Zings, it will be added to your Zings Balance (used for bids), but these zings are still redeemable(and will be added to Redeemable Zings. which you can redeem into Zings Cash later on.)
- When you redeem this profit it as Zings Cash, you will receive Zings equivalent to its value.
- For instance: Win profit: 2160 zings, on conversion to Zings Cash
- Zingura Play buys back zings at a value of Rs. 6 for 1500 zings, cash received (2160/1500 x 6) = Rs. 8.64.
- Results will be announced separately for each pool, means winners will win the win profit based on their joined pool.
- Once the match is over, and results are announced, bids won and win profit will be visible.
3. Purchase of Zings
- Users agree that once they confirm a transaction on Zingura Play they shall be bound by and make payment for that transaction.
- Unutilized' Account or Winnings Account balance. Users agree not to raise any complaint or claim against Zingura Play for unutilized Zings balance, the same will expire at the end of the tournament.
- Users are required to provide proper and complete details at the time of registration. Zingura Play shall not be responsible for communications errors, commissions or omissions including those of the Users due to which the results may not be communicated to the Winner.
- The list of Winners shall be posted on the Leaderboard Page. The winners will also be intimated by e-mail.
- In the event that User has been declared a Winner on the Leader board page but has not received any communication from Zingura Play, he/she may contact Zingura Play.
4. TRANSACTION HISTORY
- By tapping on the “Transaction History”, you can view all your completed or failed transactions. This lists all your transactions along with your order IDs. If you have any issues in regard to any of your transactions, you can note your Order ID next to the transaction and email us for support at [email protected]
5. PRIZES AND TAXATION
- Within a reasonable time period after each Sporting Event corresponding to the Game ends, the Winners for the Game are announced, but remain subject to final verification by the Company. The details of the prizes that may be won by the Participants, will be displayed on the App and also on the Participant’s personal profile page.
- No request for substitution or transfer of a prize shall be entertained by the Company. Where the Winner requests the Company to transfer the cash prizes to his bank account, the same will be disbursed ONLY to Winners who are account holders via Paytm. The Company shall NEITHER physically mail the cheque containing the prize money to the Winner’s postal address NOR shall the Company hand over cash to the Winner through any other means. All taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. In the event that the awarding of any prizes to Winners of the Game is challenged by any Authority, the Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether or not to award or adjust such prizes, which shall be in compliance with the Applicable Law.
- In all disputes arising out of the determination of the Winner(s) of the Game(s), the Company is the sole judge and its actions are final and binding on all the Participants.
- If it comes to the notice of Zingura Play that any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or approvals are required for conducting any Contest(s) or if it comes to the notice of Zingura Play that conduct of any such Contest(s) is prohibited, then Zingura Play shall withdraw and / or cancel such Contest(s) without prior notice to any User or winners of any Contest(s). Users agree not to make any claim in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest, or contest it in any manner.
6. WITHDRAWAL POLICY
- We shall process a withdrawal request via Paytm and withdrawal verification has been successfully completed.
- All withdrawals on the App are currently free of charge. However, in the future if there are any charges levied for the withdrawal, we reserve the right to inform you in advance about those charges and charge the applicable fee
- With our best efforts we will process all withdrawal requests within 24 hours of your request, There could be delays due to the time required for verification and completing the withdrawal transaction, this includes National and Bank Holidays or disruptions of service. We shall not be liable to pay you any form of compensation for the reason of delays in remitting payments to you from your user account.
FAIR PLAY POLICY
We take the fair play of Online Games on very seriously. In order to prevent any form of fraud or un-fair play in our games or on our site - all user actions including - deposits / identity verification / games / individual hands are monitored to ensure a safe, legal and fair environment for all our users.
Any detection of breach of our Fair Play policy, such as and not limited to, fraudulent deposits under a stolen identity or collusion in gameplay, shall result in swift and serious action taken by 'The Platform' against the suspected user, as detailed in the section below entitled Breach and Consequences.
- Anti-Cheating and Anti-Collusion
- You undertake that you yourself will play in all pools in which you have registered/joined and not use any form of external assistance to play. You shall not add unauthorized components, create or use cheats, exploits, bots, hacks or any other third-party software designed to modify the Website or use any third-party software that intercepts, mines or otherwise collects information from or through the Website or through any Services.
- Any attempt to employ any such external assistance is strictly prohibited. Formation of teams and collusion between you and any other user(s) for participating in Games organized on the Website or any other form of cheating is strictly prohibited.
- Money Laundering: You are prohibited from doing any activity on the Website that may be construed as money laundering, including, without limitation, attempting to withdraw Real Money added through credit cards or deliberately losing money to a certain player(s).
- Anti-SPAMMING: Sending SPAM emails or any other form of unsolicited communication for obtaining registrations on the Website to benefit from any promotional program of 'The Platform' or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited.
- Multiple IDs: Your registration on the Website is restricted to a single user account which will be used by you to avail of the Services provided on the Website. You are prohibited from creating or using multiple user IDs for registering on the Website.
- You may not create a login name or password or upload, distribute, transmit, publish or post content through or on the Website or through any service or facility including any messaging facility provided by the Website which:
- Is libelous, defamatory, obscene, intimidating, invasive of privacy, abusive, illegal, harassing;
- Contains expressions of hatred, hurting religious sentiments, racial discrimination or pornography
- Is otherwise objectionable or undesirable (whether or not unlawful);
- Would constitute incitement to commit a criminal offence;
- violates the rights of any person;
- Is aimed at soliciting donations or other form of help;
- violates the intellectual property of any person and / or any legally formed entity;
- Disparage in any manner 'The Platform' or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, associates, partners, sponsors, products, services, or websites;
- Promotes a competing service or product; or
- violates any applicable laws.
- In the event we determine that the screen name created by you is indecent, objectionable, offensive or otherwise undesirable, we shall notify you of the same and you shall promptly provide us with an alternate login name so that we can change your existing login name to the new name provided by you. If you fail to provide an alternate name, we reserve the right to either permanently suspend your user account or restore your user account only after a different acceptable login name has been provided by you.
- You shall not host, or intercept, emulate or redirect proprietary communication protocols, if any, used by the Website regardless of the method used, including protocol emulation, reverse engineering, modify the Website or any files that are part of the Website.
- You shall not frame the Website. You may not impose editorial comments, commercial material or any information on the Website, alter or modify Content on the Website, or remove, obliterate or obstruct any proprietary notices or labels.
- You shall not use Services on the Website for commercial purposes including but not limited to use in a cyber cafe as a computer gaming center, network play over the Internet or through gaming networks or connection to an unauthorized server that copies the gaming experience on the Website.
- You shall not upload, distribute or publish through the Website, any content which may contain viruses or computer contaminants (as defined in the Information Technology Act 2000 or such other laws in force in India at the relevant time) which may interrupt, destroy, limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware or other equipment belonging to us or that aids in providing the services offered by 'The Platform'. You shall not disseminate or upload viruses, programs, or software whether it is harmful to the Website or not. Additionally, you shall not impersonate another person or user, attempt to get a password, other user account information, or other private information from a user, or harvest email addresses or other information.
- Any form of fraudulent activity including, attempting to use or using any other person’s credit card(s), debit cards, net-banking usernames, passwords, authorization codes, prepaid Real Money cards, mobile phones for depositing to your user account is strictly prohibited.
- Accessing or attempting to access the Services through someone else’s user account is strictly prohibited.
- You shall not post any material or comment, on any media available for public access, which in our sole discretion, is defamatory or detrimental to our business interests, notwithstanding the fact that such media is not owned or controlled by us. In addition to any other action that we may take pursuant to the provision hereof, we reserve the right to remove any and all material or comments posted by you and restrict your access to any media available for public access that is either controlled or moderate by us; when in our sole opinion, any such material or comments posted by you is defamatory or detrimental to our business interests.
- Matches will be cancelled for the following scenarios:
- In case the underlying match is postponed for more than 2 days.
- In case one of the opposing player/team withdraws.
- In case the match is washed out, abandoned, called off, or suspended.
- In case the match occurs earlier than the scheduled start time in the app.
l. COLLUSION & CHEATING
- User collusion is strictly not allowed. If we find that a player has created fake accounts and playing with them, and in the process, converting promo money into winnings - we will withhold his/her winnings across all of his/her accounts.
- Similarly, if we find that a player has broken the rules of the game or cheated in the game either knowingly or unknowingly - we will withhold his/her winnings.
Our decisions on such issues are final. Second instance of a user being reported will lead to permanent banning of accounts.