INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM THE USER(S)
- We require Users who avail of the Service to provide us with the following information, which is hereinafter referred to as “Know Your Client” or “KYC” information:
- Name of the User
- Registered Account Information: Screen Name, Password
- E-mail Address
- PAN Card of the User (for withdrawing any winnings)
- Any other such information as may be required at the time of registering for the Service.
- Such KYC Information is required to be maintained by the Company to (i) comply with its obligations under Applicable Law; and (ii) to determine that all Users are eligible to win prizes for participating in any Game via the Service.
HOW THE COLLECTED INFORMATION WILL BE USED
The information collected by Us, shall be used in the manner described below:
- Screen name: The unique screen name shall be used to personalize all communications that are sent to the User by Us.
- E-mail Address: Your E-mail address will be used to:
- Send communications seeking verification of any KYC Information submitted by You;
- Seek feedback from You regarding the services provided by Us; and
- Send any other communication as may be needed to be shared with You.
- Proof of Address: The proof of address documents are required so as to confirm that all Users are residents of India.
- PAN Card: The PAN Card is required so as to confirm that all Users are of the age of majority (i.e. 18 years) or above.
- Bank Account Details: Bank Account Details of Users are required by the Company to transfer any cash winnings, if any, to the User’s account.
- In order to improve the quality of our Services we may ask you to provide us with information regarding your experiences with our products and/or services. Users have the option of choosing not to provide us with this information.
- We may anonymize or aggregate User’s information for business purposes, including for reporting and research. Anonymous and/or aggregated data does not identify you, and we may use and disclose such information without limitation.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may also disclose certain information to third parties solely to help diagnose technical problems, to administer the Website, and improve the quality of the Services provided by us.
- We reserve the right to disclose any personal information as required by law and when we believe, at our sole discretion that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect someone from injury and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
- The Website uses temporary cookies, which are files that your web browser puts on your system when you visit a website, to store certain information that is not sensitive personal information. The information collected through these cookies is used by us, for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and to improve the quality of our services.
- We may use third party cookies to track visitor behaviour and to improve the quality of our services. However, such cookies will not store any kind of personal information, nor will such information be disclosed to any third party.
- These cookies are intended to be automatically cleared or deleted when the User quits the browser application. You are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of your browser to ensure such clearing / deletion, since it is impossible for us to guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of your system.
- The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any third parties, other than for internal Website development and maintenance.
LOG FILE INFORMATION
When you use the Service, our servers may automatically record certain information that Your device sends whenever You visit any website and use certain apps. These server logs may include information such as your web or app request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS COMPANIES
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We may provide links to websites for the convenience and information of users. These websites may not be owned, controlled, or operated by us. In those cases, we cannot control how information collected by those websites will be used, shared, or secured. If the user visits linked sites, we strongly recommend that the user reviews the privacy notices or policies posted at those sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites, the user’s use of them, or the information practices of their operators.
We have implemented industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures, to protect any kind of personal sensitive information that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We retain any personal information that you may have provided to us, for as long as you engaged our services, and for a reasonable time thereafter.
UNSUBSCRIBE OPTION AND TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT BY USER
If the user wishes to unsubscribe from receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us, after setting up an account, they may choose to do so by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link made available through the e-mail. If you wish to terminate your account on the Service, you may contact the Company through Your registered e-mail id.