We take the fair play of Online Games on very seriously. In order to prevent any form of fraud or un-fair play in our games or on our site - all user actions including - deposits / identity verification / games / individual hands are monitored to ensure a safe, legal and fair environment for all our users.
Any detection of breach of our Fair Play policy, such as and not limited to, fraudulent deposits under a stolen identity or collusion in gameplay, shall result in swift and serious action taken by 'The Platform' against the suspected user, as detailed in the section below entitled Breach and Consequences.
Anti-Cheating and Anti-Collusion
- You undertake that you yourself will play in all pools in which you have registered/joined and not use any form of external assistance to play. You shall not add unauthorized components, create or use cheats, exploits, bots, hacks or any other third-party software designed to modify the Website or use any third-party software that intercepts, mines or otherwise collects information from or through the Website or through any Services.
- Any attempt to employ any such external assistance is strictly prohibited. Formation of teams and collusion between you and any other user(s) for participating in Games organized on the Website or any other form of cheating is strictly prohibited.
- Money Laundering: You are prohibited from doing any activity on the Website that may be construed as money laundering, including, without limitation, attempting to withdraw Real Money added through credit cards or deliberately losing money to a certain player(s).
- Anti-SPAMMING: Sending SPAM emails or any other form of unsolicited communication for obtaining registrations on the Website to benefit from any promotional program of 'The Platform' or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited.
- Multiple IDs: Your registration on the Website is restricted to a single user account which will be used by you to avail of the Services provided on the Website. You are prohibited from creating or using multiple user IDs for registering on the Website.
- You may not create a login name or password or upload, distribute, transmit, publish or post content through or on the Website or through any service or facility including any messaging facility provided by the Website which:
- Is libelous, defamatory, obscene, intimidating, invasive of privacy, abusive, illegal, harassing;
- Contains expressions of hatred, hurting religious sentiments, racial discrimination or pornography
- Is otherwise objectionable or undesirable (whether or not unlawful);
- Would constitute incitement to commit a criminal offence;
- violates the rights of any person;
- Is aimed at soliciting donations or other form of help;
- violates the intellectual property of any person and / or any legally formed entity;
- Disparage in any manner 'The Platform' or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, associates, partners, sponsors, products, services, or websites;
- Promotes a competing service or product; or
- violates any applicable laws.
- In the event we determine that the screen name created by you is indecent, objectionable, offensive or otherwise undesirable, we shall notify you of the same and you shall promptly provide us with an alternate login name so that we can change your existing login name to the new name provided by you. If you fail to provide an alternate name, we reserve the right to either permanently suspend your user account or restore your user account only after a different acceptable login name has been provided by you.
- You shall not host, or intercept, emulate or redirect proprietary communication protocols, if any, used by the Website regardless of the method used, including protocol emulation, reverse engineering, modify the Website or any files that are part of the Website.
- You shall not frame the Website. You may not impose editorial comments, commercial material or any information on the Website, alter or modify Content on the Website, or remove, obliterate or obstruct any proprietary notices or labels.
- You shall not use Services on the Website for commercial purposes including but not limited to use in a cyber cafe as a computer gaming center, network play over the Internet or through gaming networks or connection to an unauthorized server that copies the gaming experience on the Website.
- You shall not upload, distribute or publish through the Website, any content which may contain viruses or computer contaminants (as defined in the Information Technology Act 2000 or such other laws in force in India at the relevant time) which may interrupt, destroy, limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware or other equipment belonging to us or that aids in providing the services offered by 'The Platform'. You shall not disseminate or upload viruses, programs, or software whether it is harmful to the Website or not. Additionally, you shall not impersonate another person or user, attempt to get a password, other user account information, or other private information from a user, or harvest email addresses or other information.
- Any form of fraudulent activity including, attempting to use or using any other person’s credit card(s), debit cards, net-banking usernames, passwords, authorization codes, prepaid Real Money cards, mobile phones for depositing to your user account is strictly prohibited.
- Accessing or attempting to access the Services through someone else’s user account is strictly prohibited.
- You shall not post any material or comment, on any media available for public access, which in our sole discretion, is defamatory or detrimental to our business interests, notwithstanding the fact that such media is not owned or controlled by us. In addition to any other action that we may take pursuant to the provision hereof, we reserve the right to remove any and all material or comments posted by you and restrict your access to any media available for public access that is either controlled or moderate by us; when in our sole opinion, any such material or comments posted by you is defamatory or detrimental to our business interests.
- Matches will be cancelled for the following scenarios:
- In case the underlying match is postponed for more than 2 days.
- In case one of the opposing player/team withdraws.
- In case the match is washed out, abandoned, called off, or suspended.
- In case the match occurs earlier than the scheduled start time in the app.
lI. COLLUSION & CHEATING
- User collusion is strictly not allowed. If we find that a player has created fake accounts and playing with them, and in the process, converting promo money into winnings - we will withhold his/her winnings across all of his/her accounts.
- Similarly, if we find that a player has broken the rules of the game or cheated in the game either knowingly or unknowingly - we will withhold his/her winnings.
Our decisions on such issues are final. Second instance of a user being reported will lead to permanent banning of accounts.